Friday, February 11, 2011

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) [3]

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) [3: Worth Watching Once]

Positives: Since I absolutely loved the first in 1987, a sequel would be intriguing. When I read Charlie Sheen would have a cameo (I said a line from Superman II, "man this is gonna be good!"). Michael Douglas sold great just as he did in the first movie.

Negatives: I was impatient so I read about the movie before watching it, and was surprised by a few things. His very young son Rudy had committed suicide(OMG!) and where did this daughter Winnie come from? Charlie Sheen would only have a cameo and what he says in a brief confrontation with Gecco turns out to be hypocritical. It's probably the updated look of media, internet and the financial world I don't care to hear or see now, didn't push/sell this to something I'd wanna see again.

No comments: